Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Author's Party

I never thought I'd see that day that Cole would actually write more than 3 consecutive sentences! But, he did...and wrote his own story! (And let me tell you, it wasn't voluntary!!!) His teacher had asked each child to write a story, complete with illustrations and a front/back cover! And, each child would read their story aloud at an Author's Party at school! (Unfortunately, Mom missed this event as work duties called...so no pics!)

Poor Mrs. Ullah worked with Cole for days trying to get that story written. And, she finally sent it home for us to deal with. And, 3 VERY painful nights later, and a story was born! I'm pleased to present, "Spongebob vs. the Tornado"!!! You have to decipher the title from the illustrations because, by the time we finally finished this monster, Cole could not write another word.





Dedicated to his classmate and friend, Hayden!













No comments: