Summer vacation...here we come! School is out, summer school doesn't start for another week, and Mom took the week off on vacation! So, the boys and I stayed pretty busy having fun this week!!!
Thanks to Nana and Papa, we recieved a family pass to Paradise Park! WOO HOO! So, we spent 2 days there exploring the Children's Entertainment Center, playing miniature golf, running crazy in the Foam Factory, and playing video games. (And, yes...I totally introduced Cole to Skee Ball!) :)
In another moment of sheer genius, I also signed the boys up for free summer bowling passes. How cool is this? Kids can bowl 2 free games EVERY DAY during summer vacation! I thought about how awesome this would have been if I were still in school and signed them up! After all, Cole is a champion Wii bowler!!!
So, I loaded up the boys and headed out to the bowling alley one afternoon. They were cheering and so excited to go! We changed shoes, found the lighest ball (a 6 pounder!) in the entire place, and hit the lane. I figured with the bumpers up, bowling couldn't be too bad. All they had to do was push a 6 pound ball down the lane, right? Well....let's just say they didn't share my excitement for the game! They both (somehow) managed to make it through one game with some help from Mom!
Cole, who discovered that a bowling ball weighs more than a Wii controller...and wasn't exactly happy about that, bowled a 70. Chase bowled a 126 after Mom rolled 3 strikes in the 10th frame for him! :) And, they both begged me not to take them bowling again!
What am I going to do with over 100 free game coupons now???
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment