Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!!! I had a very nice day...probably the best I can remember. Instead of spending the day running to everyone's house to give gifts, we did that a day early, leaving Mother's Day to actually spend at home relaxing! :)

The boys were so sweet! Chris took them downstairs early to "let me sleep in" (which didn't really happen since they kept coming in to check on me!) And, then he got hung up trying to get them to sign their cards and say "Happy Mother's Day" into the recordable card he bought. That took so long that they were starving, and Daddy opted to ask me to fix breakfast rather than try to do it himself with 2 hungry boys. Trust me...he does NOT know his way around the kitchen! So, I got up and fixed pancakes for everyone! Ha ha!

After breakfast, the boys gave me their cards and a diamond necklace!

Chase's card.




Cole's Mother's Day gifts. (How funny are these?!?!?) I weigh 2000 lbs., but pretty as a rose! Ha!


No comments: