After a week and a half of the boys being home with Mom 24/7, who was ready for summer school to start today? Boo yeah! Mom was! The boys' reaction was more of...
"Already?"
"Hey...you said I had the summer off!"
Yeah, well...you do. But, you're spending part of it at summer school! :) And, once they got there, they were both really excited about it! Chase was thrilled to get to school this morning to see Ms. Patsy and his friends!
Cole is taking "Online and Beyond," a class about computers and the internet, and also "Seuss On the Loose," all about Dr. Seuss. He loves both classes so far! Summer school is only a half-day for the month of June. And, then 3 days each week, he rides the bus to the preschool where Chase is! He gets to hang out with his old teacher, some old friends, and be king of the mountain since he is one of the oldest kids there!
So far, so good! And, Mommy has thoroughly enjoyed the day off while the kids were in school! (I even got my blog updated, thankyouverymuch!) With a few more days off work, what's a mom to do while the kiddos are in school tomorrow? Hmmmm...yeah, I already scheduled a massage... Hey...I'm on vacation too!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment