Monday, February 18, 2008

Update on the boys!

I'm happy to report that I think the boys are finally feeling better! (Although I almost hate to say it for fear that I have probably jinxed them!) At one point, Cole, Chase and Daddy were all sick and throwing up. I'm not exactly sure how I managed to skate through without picking up any germs, considering I have been thrown up on too many times to count over the last week. And, now that we're all feeling better, I'm sure my poor washer and dryer will relish the break since I've been doing laundry non-stop for the past 5 days!

At any rate, I'm looking forward to Cole finally being able to go back to school tomorrow. He has been so sick lately that he has only been to school 2x this whole month!!! Poor kid is stir crazy and ready for some fun with his friends.

We did get out of the house for a bit on Saturday. We took the boys to the World of Wheels car show, where Daddy was showing our '34 Ford. Spongebob and Dora were both there, but Cole wouldn't get within 20 feet of the giant characters. But, the highlight of the show for Cole? Lightning McQueen!



Other than the short outing to the car show, we have been at home trying to get well! Mommy's biggest challenge now is getting the boys to eat. Cole won't eat more than 10 bites of food all day long. And, Chase isn't taking his bottles. I'm lucky to get 4 oz. of formula down him a day.

I wish I could just give up eating for a few weeks.....

No comments: