Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hives: Round 4

I was getting Cole dressed today, when I noticed that he was (again) broken out in hives! (FYI -- we all STILL have the plague around here. 3 rounds of antibiotics and no one is any better.)

Mom: Oh no, Cole! You're broken out in hives again!
Cole: Awwwwww! But, Mommy!!!! I'm all cracked out! God will have to climb down here on his ladder and put me back together!
Mom: (laughing) No, Cole. When you have a rash or hives, you say "broken out" to describe it. It doesn't mean that you are broken or cracked!
Cole: Yes it does. I'm all cracked out! Do you think God will need a drill to fix me? Maybe you should just trade me in on a new Cole. This one is old and cracked.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Aww, poor little guy! For a second, I'm thinking "He's cracked out? He's a crack head? What's going on in that house?" LOL Glad to hear everyone is finally on the mend, tho..