Obviously I spoke too soon in my last post when I said Cole was on the mend. Evidently, he picked up a terrible stomach virus when we were in Urgent Care on Sunday. He has been throwing up since Monday night. I took him back to Urgent Care today to have him checked for strep since he is also complaining of a terrible sore throat. Thankfully, he tested negative for strep. However, whatever he has is viral and there is nothing we can do but wait it out and hope none of the rest of us come down with it.
So, after a stop at Target on the way home from the doctor's office to get him a new game for his Leapster, he has been on the couch or in bed most of the day. Mommy spent the day disinfecting the house, washing bedding, and cleaning carpets. Thank goodness it was a balmy 40 degrees outside today because we even had the windows open for several hours trying to get the germs out of this house!
Poor kid is even going to miss his Valentine's Day party at school tomorrow...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohhh, I'm so bummed out for that adorable little twerp! I hope you guys hadn't put much time into putting together Valentine's Day stuff for school. Hope you guys all get to feeling better soon!!!!
Post a Comment