Mom: Cole, did Dakota lock you in the closet?
Cole: Yeah.
Mom: Were you scared?
Cole: No. I found some wrapping paper and a bow.
I guess he found a way to entertain himself! (He wasn't inside for more than 2 minutes!) And, after getting out of the closet, and the presents were opened, many people began to go home. After awhile, Cole noticed that the crowd was dwindling and said, "Where are all my party friends? PARTY FRIENDS come back!!!"
Amazingly, for not having a nap, he was in a very good mood! Throughout the day, we'd catch him humming a little tune or singing. As we were driving home, he was singing Little Richard's "Keep On Knockin" and I couldn't help but laugh at his lyrics:
Beside my Mommy, but you can't come in,
Beside my Mommy, but you can't come in,
Come back tomorrow night and try it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment