As I was talking on the phone today, I noticed Cole happily playing with his tools. (He LOVES to use his tools to build and "fix" things around the house.) I overheard him say, "Now where is he??" as he went running past me. I knew immediately Cole was looking for Chase. Curious as to why this sudden interest in his brother, I decided I better follow. Chase was sleeping peacefully in his swing oblivious to Cole standing over him with his power saw and grinder 2 inches above Chase's head!!! I'm not sure what Cole's plans were, but it was a good thing Mommy was there before Cole "fixed" him!
On a totally seperate issue, Chase slept 7 hours last night!!! 10:00pm to 5:00am! When I bragged about him sleeping so well in a previous post, I jinxed myself because, as it turns out, him sleeping through the night WAS a fluke. It hasn't happened since! So, last night's 7 hour stretch really shocked me! Keep your fingers crossed that he starts making a habit of it!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment