Friday, August 3, 2007
Bowling fun!
Tuesday's episode of Caillou featured Calliou learning to bowl. Since Cole idolizes Calliou, that's all we have heard about in our house for days now! "I want to go bowling, Mommy!!" Just to see if he really even knew what bowling was, I asked him how to bowl. I then got a full 5-minute explaination of the game of bowling, including how the ball return works! So, today, I decided to take him to the bowling alley to play his first game. He had a blast! We even found a pink ball (his favorite color)! I'm sure the managers were happy when we left since they had to rescue his ball, which had stopped mid-lane, 3 different times!! The only near-disaster was when he smashed his finger in the 8th frame. However, he recovered nicely and went on to finish the game with a score of 70! Not bad for his first time! (Oh...and Chase slept through the last 3 frames!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment