Friday, March 19, 2010

"Ms. Wishy Washy"

This morning, parents were invited to Cole's classroom to watch the play, "Ms. Wishy Washy." It was absolutely adorable! Cole played one of the cows (who liked to roll in the mud and get dirty. Ms. Wishy Washy had to keep scrubbing those farm animals clean!) And, after the play, the kids sang several cute songs!

Cole....the cow! Crawling around in the icky mud!


Check out that tail!



I swear...if someone would have told me 1 year ago that Cole would participate in a school play and even stand in front of a group of parents and sing and dance, I would have called them a liar! What a change that boy has made this year! I was so proud of him! Quite a change from that little boy who stood at the Rainbow Kingdom graduation ceremony like a statue with the scowl on his face!


Getting ready for the next song!



Singing with the class! :)



Shakin' his booty!

1 comment:

Mary Barry said...

AWWWW....HOW CUTE! Aunt Mary is proud of Cole too ((((=