Tonight, he asked me to take a video of him demonstrating how this train worked. He wanted me to email it to his teacher so that it could be played in the classroom. Honest, I really did try....but for whatever reason, the email would not go through. He was a little disappointed, but I reminded him that I could post it on my blog for everyone to see! That cheered him right up!
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Cole's train set
Nonnie took each of the boys to the Dollar Store and let them pick out a toy they wanted. Cole picked out a little train set, and he has played with it by the hours!
Tonight, he asked me to take a video of him demonstrating how this train worked. He wanted me to email it to his teacher so that it could be played in the classroom. Honest, I really did try....but for whatever reason, the email would not go through. He was a little disappointed, but I reminded him that I could post it on my blog for everyone to see! That cheered him right up!
Tonight, he asked me to take a video of him demonstrating how this train worked. He wanted me to email it to his teacher so that it could be played in the classroom. Honest, I really did try....but for whatever reason, the email would not go through. He was a little disappointed, but I reminded him that I could post it on my blog for everyone to see! That cheered him right up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment