Friday, June 13, 2008

Haircut!

Chase needed a haircut soooo badly! (See the spaghetti post if you want to see just how long his hair was getting!) Daddy kept commenting that he was starting to look like a girl. (And, he really was!)

So, after lunch, while Chase was still sitting in his highchair, Mommy whipped out the scissors and went to work! Ok, so its an ameteur job for sure! But, at least he looks better! I'm sure it won't be long before he is sitting in Leo's barber chair just like Cole does. But, for a temporary fix, a home haircut did the trick! And, a container full of spare keys kept him entertained the entire time! Doesn't he look so grown up now???



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I tried to cut Greg and Ashley's hair this week and it did not turn out this good. Maybe you've missed your calling? ;)