Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cole-isms

Its been awhile since I posted some of Cole's funny sayings. So, I thought I'd share a couple today:

Yesterday, at Nonnie's house, while going potty:

Cole: If my potty comes out yellow, then my Daddy likes mustard. If my potty comes out red, then my Mommy likes ketchup.
Nonnie: Really? [Laughing]
Cole: Welp, I guess my Daddy likes mustard!!!!


This morning, in the car, on the way to Nonnie's house:

Mom: [adjusting the temperature] Cole, are you hot? Cold? Or, just right?
Cole: I'm fine. Oh, wait!!! I'm a crumb cold.


EDIT: Had to add one more that he threw out tonight on the way home. Chase was fussing in his car seat and Cole was holding his ears:

Cole: I'm going to have to wash out my brain with apples now!!!!!
Mom: Wash out your brain?!?!
Cole: Yes, so I can get all that hollering out.
Mom: Well, what are the apples going to do?
Cole: They're just tasty!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

LOL!!! Where does the boy get this stuff?