I peeked into the bathroom to find him playing in the toilet paper!!! And, boy was he having fun!!! (Of course, I had to snap a few pictures before I got after him!) I guess we'll have to keep the bathroom door shut from now on!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Chase's Fun!
Chase was busily playing in his room this morning while I was sorting through a pile of clothes that Cole outgrew last year. (Is it sad that Chase is already wearing clothes that Cole started preschool in last year?) Anyway, never one to be content with playing with his toys, I saw him crawl out the door and into the bathroom. I figured he was going to find the bath toys stashed under the bathroom sink, as he normally does. After a minute or two, I realized that I hadn't actually heard any bath toys rattling around. In fact, it was quiet. Too quiet. And, as you know, a quiet baby or toddler is never a good thing...
I peeked into the bathroom to find him playing in the toilet paper!!! And, boy was he having fun!!! (Of course, I had to snap a few pictures before I got after him!) I guess we'll have to keep the bathroom door shut from now on!


I peeked into the bathroom to find him playing in the toilet paper!!! And, boy was he having fun!!! (Of course, I had to snap a few pictures before I got after him!) I guess we'll have to keep the bathroom door shut from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL - Is there any better toy than good old toilet paper. :) Looks like he was having a blast! (And playing quietly and contentedly... that's GOOD, right??!!)
LOL! He's having way too much fun in that picture! :-)
Post a Comment