Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Somewhere DEEP DOWN he really does love me...

Cole spent the night at Nonnie's and Baby Granddad's house tonight because: (1) he has school tomorrow, and (2) I'll be busy shuttling Chase all around town tomorrow to doctor's appointments. Having Cole stay with Nonnie will eliminate me taking him to school and risking being late to the doctor.

So, after work tonight, I only picked up Chase. I thought Cole might not like me taking the drool monster and leaving him behind. However, he was so busy playing his Leapster and chatting with Nonnie that he barely even looked up. I asked him for a hug goodbye and he ignored me totally! A few minutes later...

Mom: Cole, I won't see you until tomorrow. Can I have a hug goodbye?
Cole: [pondering] Nooooooo. You don't need one. But, thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It WAS so nice of you to visit! Maybe you'll come back again? He might need new batteries for his Leapster or something, after all.. LOL

Melissa said...

This is hilarious! I am still laughing as I write. :)