If you read this post about how much time we're spending in doctors' offices lately, then it should be no surprise that it hasn't stopped yet!
If you'll remember, last Friday I took Cole to Urgent Care where he was diagnosed with a double ear infection. We immediately got his medicine and expected him to start feeling better over the weekend. By Monday, he wasn't better so I left work early in order to get him seen by the same doctor who looked at his ears on Friday. Turns out his ears were worse instead of better! Another (stronger) antibiotic prescription and we were on our way. And, I think that Cole *might* actually be feeling a tiny bit better.
However, now Cole has graciously decided to share his lovely virus with Nonnie, Mommy and Daddy! (Thanks, son.) Looks like there may be more doctor's visits in our future. (Especially since Mommy and Daddy are going on vacation soon and we absolutely cannot be sick!!!)
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention the oddest side effect with Cole's new meds. Bright RED poop. Yeah, that's freaky!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment