Some weeks, I feel like I just live in the waiting room at doctors' offices! And, this has definately been one of those weeks! Yesterday it was the orthotist and the plastic surgeon for Chase. Today it was the physical therapist for Chase and then over to Urgent Care for Cole.
Poor Cole was a little congested last night when I picked him up. I thought, "uh-oh, he's getting sick" but little did I know! He went to bed at 9pm, but was up at midnight asking me what was all over his hands and face. He told me he thought it was oil from the car. In the dark, I reached over to feel him only to relize it was snot and drool. Everywhere. (And, I was sure to point out that he drools too sometimes! And, let me tell you, that was the WRONG thing to say!!! Ha!)
From that point on, Mommy, Daddy, and Cole were up most of the night. Every hour, on the hour, Cole had to potty. And, that involved a screaming fit until Mommy went to the bathroom to pull his pants down for him. And, then we had numerous fits over Kleenex and wiping his nose. You probably heard him at your house yelling, "No, YOU do it NOW!! You wipe my NOSE!"
So, after physical therapy today, we dropped by Urgent Care. Turns out, Cole has a double ear infection! So, I guess that would explain why he was so cranky last night and wouldn't sleep! Thankfully we got antibiotics and I'm hoping that by Monday, he will be feeling better and back to his old self again!
Let's just hope we get more than 2.5 hours of sleep tonight! :)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment