Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sonic

Sonic has become Cole's most favorite place to eat. Afterall, no meal is complete without a corn dog and an M&M blast, right? We pass a Sonic on our commute twice a day and, without fail, Cole is always hollering from the backseat that I need to TURN!!! TURN, MOMMY, TURN!! You PASSED it!!! (As if I didn't know.) Somehow I still can't convince him that he doesn't need ice cream at 6:30am.

So, today after picking Cole up from pre-school, Nonnie stopped by the beloved Sonic to get Cole his favorite lunch. He, of course, was thrilled! As we were driving home that evening, our conversation went something like this:

Cole: Nonnie got me what I like.
Mom: What's that?
Cole: Sonic.
Mom: Oh, your favorite!!!
Cole: Yeah. She got me what I like. YOU are not a good listener!

Point taken.

No comments: