Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little Entrepreneur

As we were driving home from Nonnie's house last night, Cole and I were having a conversation about his friends at school. Then, he started talking about his new friend in our neighborhood, Ashley. He then wanted to know Ashley's brother's name, and I explained that she was an only child with no siblings.

Cole: What is Ashley's brother's name?
Mom: Ashley doesn't have any brothers or sisters.
Cole: Well, if we sell Chase to her, she will have one.
Mom: Cole!!! We can't SELL Chase! Besides, that wouldn't be very nice. He is part of our family. Why would you want to get rid of your brother?
Cole: Because he crys in my ear and I don't like that.

You have to admire his perseverance! And, he has even moved up from just giving Chase away to selling him. Not only could we get rid of the drool monster, but we could make a few bucks too! The kid is always thinking.

No comments: