The boys love going to the shop to see MomMom, Big Grandad ("Biggie") and Little Grandad. But, even more, they love going there to work...pushing the broom around, using tools, and just generally getting greasy and dirty.
But as they've gotten older and into school, they don't really get to visit like they used to. So, I was sure that I got my oil changed this summer at a time when Chase could go. (Cole was busy playing at the Gymnastics Factory.) Chase was thrilled!
In fact, he was having such an awesome time that he would not even consider leaving when it was time. So, I ended up making a run to Trader Joe's for some groceries, which gave him an extra hour or so to stay and play!
Here is a cute pic I took of Chase and his buddy, Biggie! :)
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment