Friday, November 2, 2012

So sorry you're sick, Cole.

Cole missed school today.  He came down with a stomach virus last night, and was sick all night.  Chase slept through the whole event, so he didn't know anything was up until I woke him for school this morning.  He wasn't too sure about riding the school bus without Cole, so he said he would only do so if I promised to pick him up from school in the afternoon.  (Always such a negotiator...) 
 
When I picked him up after school, he couldn't wait to show me the note he had written during his free time at school today. 
 
Here he is holding it.
 
 
 
 
Close-up of what it says -- "Cole, i i am saree that you are sic" ( In other words: Cole, I am sorry that you are sick.)  Isn't he sweet??? 

1 comment:

Robyn said...

It's amazing how super sweet and super ornery that boy can be.