Thursday, November 8, 2012

Funnies

The amount of funny things that happen around here on a daily basis could not possibly be captured!  However, here are a couple that happened just yesterday that I am still laughing about today...  :)

_______________________

Before bedtime, Chase was telling me all about the money he had in his bedroom.  He had counted it a couple of times and was so proud of it!  I told him that we really needed to put that into the bank where it would be safe.  Of course, being 5 years old, he didn't quite get the concept of keeping money in the bank.  But, I really thought Cole did....

Mom:  Chase, we really should take your money to the bank and not keep it in your room.
Chase:  No one is stealing it, Mom! I want to leave it here.
Mom:  Well, if we take it to the bank, you can always go get it anytime you want it back.  Plus, the bank pay you even more money to keep it there!
Chase:  They will?
Mom:  Yes, its called interest.
Cole:  Ooooooh....it is???  I thought it was Pinterest!

________________________
 
 
Chase:  Mom, how do you spell "see?"
Mom:  S-e-e
Chase:  NO!!!  I mean, how do you spell "see?"
Mom:  S-e-e
Chase:  NO!!!!  I'm talking about A, B, C, D...
Mom:  Oh, well....that's not a word, Chase.  That's a letter.  You spell it with just a letter "C."
Chase:  But how do you spell it???
Mom: You don't spell it, its just a letter!  Its just "c".
Chase:  Sigh.  Nevermind.  You don't get it.

No comments: