___________________________________________
Friday night 6:00pm
So, Cole and I were working on homework one evening. I turned on a movie for Chase to watch and thought it was so nice that he was actually watching it and staying out of our hair for a few minutes so we could get the homework finished. Yeah.... I guess the real reason he was being quiet was because he was busy slicing and dicing the ONLY picture I had of Cole, Chase, and our neighbor Hannah last Halloween. So much for that one.
Chase + Scissors = Up To No Good
______________________________________________
Saturday 9:30am
Seems innocent enough, right? At least he is sitting at the table and not running through the house. Ahhhh...yes. But, please take notice of those adorable little Play-Doh scissors in his hand. Did you know that a single can of Play-Doh could be cut into over 1 million tiny crumbs? And, those crumbs dry into little neon green pieces of cement that you step on with your bare feet at 3am when you stumble downstairs in the dark for a drink of water? Even after you vacuumed. Twice.
_____________________________________________
Saturday 12:30pm
I thought I was enjoying a few moments of relative quiet (well...as quiet as 2 boys can be riding tractors and police motorcycles around in the basement, yelling at the top of their lungs. But, hey...they are downstairs and not yelling in my ear, right?) Yeah....this is what I found 30 minutes later. Chase had found the boxes of photographs and scattered most of them all over the floor.
______________________________________________
???? Saturday
Hmmmm....not sure when this incriminating evidence was taken. It happened sometime over the weekend. I'm assuming it was Saturday night since he is wearing his pajamas. But, perhaps Sunday morning? Not really sure.
Chase's self portrait.
Anyone want to babysit?
Please.
I swear...he's no trouble at all. Honest.

1 comment:
I'm always amazed at how quickly that small package creates such a huge mess. And I LOVE the reference to "Fiddler on the Roof"!
Post a Comment