Today was the KC Chiefs home opener and when game time rolled around, I told the kids I was going to turn off Spongebob Squarepants (or "Spongebob Scare-pants" as Chase says!) and turn on the Chiefs game. Cole immediately went outside to play as he could care less about sports. But, Chase ran upstairs hollering something out needing his helmet. He dug around in Cole's closet until he found his big brothers bike helmet. Next, I found a football for him, strapped on the helmet, and he was one happy kid! He watched the game for a few minutes and then proceeded to host his own game at home!
He ran all over the house kicking the ball, tossing it in the air, tackling the couch, and throwing himself on the ball! It was quite hysterical! I think this kid is going to be our sports fan!

1 comment:
Adorable! I've always suspected he'd be your little athlete. So cute he knew he needed a helmet. :-)
Post a Comment