
Chase really never sits for long periods of time. If he makes it through one 30-minute Handy Manny, then that is a major accomplishment! So, for him to sit through an entire 2-hour movie? Well, that is unheard of! But, I guess we had just never played the right movie!
He was digging through the cabinet of DVDs tonight (making a mess, like usual!). And, then he brought me "Pete's Dragon" and asked to watch it. I thought, "Yeah, right." But, went ahead and put the movie in just for kicks. He was glued. Never moved a muscle the entire time the movie was on!!!
A couple of days later, he asked me about "Dragon Fruit." And, for a little while, I didn't understand what he was talking about. And, then....it finally dawned on me that he wanted "Pete's Dragon." And, the dragon's "fruit" he was talking about...that the scene where Pete was sitting on Eliott's chest eating the apples Elliot cooked with his fire breathing abilities! :) Chase was most impressed with that scene!

No comments:
Post a Comment