We've been on Christmas break for many days now, but we haven't ventured out of the house much. School was out on December 20, but with Christmas just a few days away, we had spent much of that time at home getting ready for the holidays.
For a couple of days after Christmas, we didn't go anywhere either. It was cold. There were new toys to be played with.
But today, we ventured out of the house. A trip to Target was in order!
Apparently, Cole felt the need to get all dressed up for the occasion! I tried to talk him out of wearing all his new dress clothes, but he wouldn't hear it it. So, away we went.
I'm sure there will come a day when I can't make him put on nice clothes, so I guess I should enjoy it while he is willing! I'm pretty sure he was the best dressed person there!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment