Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Report Cards: First Quarter

Its hard to believe that first quarter is already over!  It feels like this school year just started!  But, the boys are both doing good so far!

 I am especially proud of Cole this year!  Not only is he getting most all of his work completed at school (instead of bringing it all home every night like last year...ugh!!!), he loves his teacher and is making good grades!  So proud of him!  I hope he keeps it up!!!

He got A's in both Reading and Math.  One B in Writing.  (And, for a kid who loathes writing, I'll take a B any day!!)  The rest of the grades were all "Satisfactory" or "Pass".  The only area he really needs to work on it completing his work on time.  And, that's just Cole....  Don't know if there is really much we can do to help him improve in that area.  Some days are good, while some days he is more "in his own world" and can't get work done on time.  That's the autism for ya.  All in all, I'm pleased with his grades so far this year!

Cole's report card.
 3rd grade | 1st quarter

 
 
Chase's report card was pretty good...better than I expected with the behavior problems he was having at the beginning of the year.  His teacher still feels he needs to work on his listening skills and keeping his hands to himself, but overall, he has improved since those first few days of school.  Much of his problem is that he is one of the youngest kids in the class, so he's got some maturity issues going on.  We'll get there. 
 
He is learning to read and write.  So cool!  He's come a long way in a short couple of months!  Can't wait to see what the rest of the school year holds!  :)
 
Chase's report card
Kindergarten | 1st Quarter

No comments: