Let me tell you, if you thought the room was packed full of craziness at Nonnie's when the wrapping paper started flying, you ain't seen MomMom's house! :) Unfortunately, in all the commotion, I failed to take pictures! At least I got a few pics before the paper and boxes started flying!
(Do you SEE that mountain of presents around the tree? And, the sad thing...what you can't see how the trail of presents wrapped around the wall and into the entry hall! Nor, can you see the boxes that were piled up behind the loveseat!)
Grandma "NeeNee", the Christmas tree, and the mega-ginormous pile of presents!
The boys working on their stockings!
Since I managed to get no other pictures, you'll have to take my word for it that we all got very nice gifts and the boys had a fantastic time!
And, after a full day of Christmas....we headed home for 2 hours of NAP TIME!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment