Thanks to MomMom and Big Granddad who, as always, prepared a deeee-licouis dinner that we all enjoyed! Well...except my boys who managed to only eat about 3 bites each. What is WRONG with those kids? Oh well...I managed to eat their share too!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!!
While I didn't get a single picture of the fantastic Thanksgiving dinner we ate at MomMom's and Big Granddad's house, I did manage to snap a few pics of the boys before we left...all dressed up for the holiday! Cole couldn't wait to put on his "fancy" clothes as he loves to dress up! And, Chase...well, he could have cared less what he had on! :)
Thanks to MomMom and Big Granddad who, as always, prepared a deeee-licouis dinner that we all enjoyed! Well...except my boys who managed to only eat about 3 bites each. What is WRONG with those kids? Oh well...I managed to eat their share too!


Thanks to MomMom and Big Granddad who, as always, prepared a deeee-licouis dinner that we all enjoyed! Well...except my boys who managed to only eat about 3 bites each. What is WRONG with those kids? Oh well...I managed to eat their share too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment