Here are the boys hard at work preparing dinner! Cole is smashing and measuring pretzels for the strawberry pretzel Jello salad. And, Chase is cutting the butter (of course!) into the flour for the crust of the pistachio salad!
Cole opening the racetrack and Chase with his Mickey Mouse Choo Choo!
Cole with his new dictionary! (Just what a boy fascinated with spelling needs!)
Chase....are you in there?
Mouthful of chocolate!
Cole's new PJs (after the booty dance!)
After the new PJs were on, it was off to bed for the boys! (Well...first we had to track Santa on the radar...) I had planned to read, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to them. But, Cole informed me that he needed to go to sleep right away. "No stories tonight mom, okay?" And, who was I to argue with that?!?

1 comment:
THE BOOTY DANCE, HUH!!!!!!!!!!!WHICH SIDE OF THE FAMILY DID THAT ONE COME FROM???????????HE'S SO MODEST, ISN'T HE!!!!!! TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM, AND I REALLY DO. LOVE, NONNIE
Post a Comment