Chase started things off by going from the high chair to the booster seat! Mommy and Daddy were sooooo tired of tripping over the high chair in the kitchen and decided it was time to go! Chase hasn't missed it at all and loves being able to eat at the table with Cole. Such a big boy now! Here are a couple of pics of him enjoying lunch and enjoying dessert even more!
I'm a big boy now!
Chocolate pudding face!!
r>
Cole was next on the "firsts" lists by finally giving up his beloved potty seat! (Long overdue, I know!) It wasn't without many HOURS of fit throwing and tantrums, but we finally convinced him that he wasn't going to fall in the toilet without it!
Not only did he give up "the ring" (as it has become known around our house), but you can also add to the list that he is wiping his own bottom, snapping his own jeans (if the snap isn't too difficult), and washing his own hands! Hallelujah! Can you hear the sounds of Mommy and Daddy cheering on this HUGE milestone?!?!? For awhile, I was convinced that he was going to have to drag that ring to Kindergarten in his backpack!!
Then, on Saturday, the boys went outside to enjoy what was left of the snow! As you can see from the pictures, most of it was melted, but we still had a few large patches left in the shade. Chase had never been in the snow before and he had a great time! He just wanted to walk around and hear the snow cruch beneath his boots!
Cole, on the other hand, learned how to make snowballs. And, he had his first snowball fight with Mommy! (Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the snowball fight since I was in the middle of the fight!!) But, I did manage to snap one picture of Cole shoveling snow out by the barn!
Cole shoveling
What's this stuff?
Whoops!!!
(And, before anyone asks....NO, that is not an Arizona Cardinals cap Chase is wearing. It is my former high school mascot!!)

1 comment:
As always, those boys are just toooo cute! Good thing you clarified about the hat - although I was concerned it was for the St. Louis Cardinals. Apparently y'all need a Royals hat...
Post a Comment