Monday, October 20, 2008

Chase's first haircut!

I am incredibly late in posting this! In fact, Chase got his first haircut on October 2 (nearly 3 weeks ago!).

Cole got his haircut first in order to show his little brother how it is done. Though Chase has accompanied Cole to each and every haircut over the past 16 months, I still made a big production about what a big boy Cole was, explained what Leo was doing, and tried to really get Chase excited about what was in store for him. And, all in all, he didn't do bad! Chase wasn't excited about sitting in the barber chair and I had to hold him there. (As a result, I didn't get very many pictures to share.) But, for a first cut, he did very well! (And, certainly better than Cole did at this age!)

Chase....after the cut!



Here's the money, Leo!

No comments: