Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sleep Update

Although the doctor suggested the Benedryl for Cole's sleeping, I just haven't been able to bring myself to give it to him. Thankfully, he has been sleeping much better, so that's probably the reason I haven't felt compelled. (Perhaps if I were still up 3-5 times a night with him, I'd have a different story to tell!) For the past few nights, he has only been waking once, usually between 1-2am. I can deal with that!

Chase slept from 10pm to 4:30am last night! WOO HOO! This is our longest stretch yet and I hope it wasn't a fluke! He had a big day yesterday, since Mommy took him into her office to meet everyone. He missed out on quite a few of his little catnaps and was pretty worn out by bedtime! So, I'm not surprised he slept so well and I was grateful that he did! :)

All in all, things are looking up for Mommy on the sleep front! I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that...

No comments: